PT Aide / Exercise Specialist
Are you seeking a consistent work life schedule? Are you looking for a career, not just a job that offers stability and growth? Do you want to use your expertise in functional movement to impact people's lives?
If you feel you’re not achieving your true professional potential, consider joining a winning team of highly skilled, passionate, and growth-oriented professionals.
Evolve is seeking an Athletic Trainer looking for an exciting career in the rehab field.
We know that a background in athletic training provides a solid foundation for a successful career in the world of Physical Therapy. We will train you and give you the tools necessary to develop and expand your skills and expertise.
We are seeking to fill a full time position for our Brooklyn outpatient clinic. Extensive benefits package offered which includes Medical, PTO, 401k, 401k Roth and more. Serious candidates only. Local candidates only!
Responsibilities of an exercise specialist:
- Perform procedures in the office setting, as prescribed by the physical therapist
- Instruct, motivate, and assist clients in learning and improving functional activities.
- Instruct patient and family members on the proper use of devices, and home exercise programs.
- Help clients utilize the resources of their community and family.
- Report changes in the client’s condition to the supervising manager.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Great Verbal Communication & Excellent People Skills
- Superior Customer Service
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multi-task
- Team Player With a Positive Attitude
- Willing to learn and a desire to grow in the healthcare field
- Knowledge of human anatomy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop good interpersonal relationships with patients, and staff
- Must be flexible and willing to work therapist hours
Job Type: Full-time